Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rascal Flatts

one of my Valentine's Day gift were tickets to see Rascal Flatts! I was so excited to see the group who sings the song that Bri and I consider to be "our song", the one we danced to at our wedding. As an added bonus, Jessica Simpson opened for them. I am proud to say I was excited to see her too. I was dying to see her in person after all the hoopla the last few weeks over her weight. First of all, she is TINY! Second of all, she has rockin' legs. Gorgeous too. During Jessica's set, she mentioned she had met John Elway backstage. We had front row seats at Club level, with a great view of the floor. Randomly, I spotted Elway, and he proved to be great entertainment as well. There was a lot of air guitar, and even some shoulder bumps. We are pretty sure he was not feeling any pain as that he always had a cup in his hand! The night ended with "God Bless the Broken Road"...our song

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome for you. Nice of you also to make kind comments for Jessica. She truly is a great girl & this other stuff is just nasty & mean towards her.
Beautiful girl.

Melissa said...

What a fun night! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Less than 6 weeks now!