Monday, March 23, 2009

Home Alone


Brian is on a business trip and has left me all by myself. He left early Sunday morning and will be back on Thursday- I don't think I've been alone that long in the house since before we met.

I had a busy day yesterday but around dinnertime I got bored...No one to entertain me. It was very weird to be in the bed by myself, but our little Bobbie took his space...pillow and all.

I had to laugh at myself that I double checked the locks last night. Good news is that after Deacon's "incidence" at the dog park in which he chased down a jogger who was running straight at me, I am confident he won't let any bad guys get me.

I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to remember what I did with myself "Pre-Brian"...24 hours, later, I still don't know

Hurry home, Babycakes!

No comments: