Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Skiing

I'm a bit behind on this post but the day was so special, I need to rewind a bit!

We headed up to the condo in Frisco. I love that place. My dad is every nook and cranny.







Than, we headed over to A Basin. I was dying with excitement. I was a little nervous though, as I went through, in my head, all of the possible meltdowns- helmet, goggle, weird boots. Instead, our girl rocked it. She thought the boots were "silly" and she loved wearing the ski clothes like her daddy.





She had an awesome teacher and I could hear her giggling. Miller and I hung out on the sun deck and I watched her go up and down the hill. After a few trips up the Magic Carpet, she told her Teacher that she didn't like the baby hill and wanted to go on the chair lift. I love that she is fearless. She had a 3 hour lesson and cried when it was over!

We grew up skiing and I know my Dad would be would have been so thrilled to see her "cruisin'" as he called it!

We can't wait to go back!

No comments: