Monday, January 26, 2015

40.40.40

I turned 40 on Friday. I was in denial. Than on Thursday night we went to my sister's house for the family dinner and I walked in and found Trix standing there-Brian had flown her in. Screams in very high pitched decimals came out of my mouth. I couldn't believe they pulled that off without me knowing!


Brian and the kids woke me up with presents and balloons, the surprises continued with pedi's and a lunch at my mom's clubhouse.

 Than I was told to be ready at 6:30 and opened the door to find a stretch hummer limo, courtesy of my Mom.
 Than I was told we were stopping for a drink before dinner. Instead I walked into a surprise party with everyone I love most in the world.  Friends from when I moved here when I was 12 to new friends from our new neighborhood.






I haven't felt that special in a long time. It was awesome! My sister and hubby put so much thought into the surprises and activities. I honestly felt so loved. And oh did I laugh. The deep belly laugh over and over again throughout the weekend.

My first 40 years on this earth have been plentiful. I have loved,  I have become an Aunt, I have become a Wife & Mother. I have great friends. I am blessed beyond belief.


No comments: