Friday, January 2, 2015

Goodbye 2014

Dear 2014,

You were so kind. You brought us a son, a beautiful new home and a new life in Colorado Springs. Those are all huge life changes by themselves, but put together,  it makes for a pretty spectacular year.

There are no words for how much I love this boy. He is all that is sweet and right in this world.  He is pure joy and makes my heart warm when I think of him.

 There are no words for how much I love our new house (that gives us beautiful views like this) every day. It's everything we wanted and a lot of hard work went into giving our family a house that we will watch our kids grow in.



There are no words for my love for this girl. I am stunned by her beauty inside and out. She and I are connected to the depth of our souls. 

There are no words for how much I love this guy. As a couple we are in the best place we've ever been. Im lucky to have him as my partner in this life. 


2014 wasn't perfect but is life ever perfect? We are healthy and happy. We are loved.  I'll take it and we will figure out the rest as we go.



No comments: