Wednesday, May 30, 2012

11 Years

Jackey Boy,

11 years ago on May 28th, you made me an Auntie. I learned a lot from your birth...mostly how great the love of child is.  I learned about loving someone much more than I loved myself.  I thought ( and still think) you are the greatest thing.

I can't even believe that was 11 years ago! Time flies. This year you became a cousin to Sydney. I am always amazed that you take the time to talk and play with her. You are so busy with your friends but always make a point to give her attention. I love that about you.

You got a phone for your birthday and I love getting text message from you. I know that this will be the way we communicate since you already hate talking on the phone! You also have a Facebook page which cracks me up. Just two reminders that you are becoming a young man.

I hope you know how much I love you and how proud of you I am. I think you are so smart, so funny and so kind hearted.  You are growing into a really great guy and know you will continue on this path!

We are going to Mexico in a month and I cannot wait for our family to spend a full week together! We are going to have so much fun!

I love you Jackey Boy.

Love.

Auntie B

No comments: