Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to work


Back to work I go...actually I went. I went back to work on Tuesday. I had a few tiny meltdowns in the weeks building up to it. It is a scary thought to realize your child is going to spend more time with someone else rather than yourself. Now, I will say we are blessed that Syd's "someone" is very special to us and Brian and I trust her completely. She adores Syd and knows her well. We are very lucky.

I shed a few tears on Tuesday morning and she weighed heavy on my mind all day. As soon as 4pm hit I was out the door! I couldn't get to her fast enough. When I walked in she was happy and cozy and I knew we would all be just fine!

I never thought I would be someone who would stay home. During Maternity Leave I was sure that I had become that person. Now that I am a few days back into work I've decided that I am a Part Time kinda-of-gal. It would be the perfect mixture of both worlds.

I cannot believe how fast time has flown since October 12th, 2011...I've loved. every last second of it!

No comments: