Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas time has arrived



I love me some Christmas decorations. Brian laughs at my obsession, but is kind enough to oblige me.


The day after Thanksgiving has historically been when I break out the decorations and Bri hangs the lights. This was our plan. It usually takes an hour or two. However, that was BS (Before Sydney). Today, AS (After Sydney), it took all day. Crabby baby=decorating with one hand...and do you know how hard that is?


Our next task is our family photo for our holiday card. I am insisting the dogs remain a part of it...I refuse to be "that family" that has a kid and than removes the dogs. Let's see if I continue to be that optimistic after our photo session tomorrow.


Next weekend is the tree which makes me smile just thinking about!

No comments: