Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Face

Dear Baby Girl,



We got our first real "peak" at you on Friday via a 3d ultrasound. I was so excited all day. What would I see? Would I see anything that looked familiar to me?


You were stubborn....holding your hand in front of your face and at times playing with your umbilical cord (which, btw, is simply gross...you get that from Daddy).


But you did give us a few good glimpses. You even started to smile, which made a big grin come across my face and Daddy laughed....loud.



Me and Aunt Becky think we see some of Coop in that face of yours. Which I loved, because that means Grandpa is there too. Grandma Munger sees my lips and a lot of Daddy too. Daddy and I both swear we saw my pointy chin!


I loved seeing you, it made it so real. You are a real life in there. You have a cute face that goes with all that kicking and spinning.


You will be here in about 9 weeks. That seems like a lifetime but I know it is right around the corner.


I can't wait to meet you in person and smother those chubby cheeks in kisses.


I've been waiting a long time for you.


Love,

Mommy








No comments: