Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 Years

3 years ago today I became Mrs. Dew.


We've lived, we've laughed, we've risked, we've lost & we've hoped.


It hasn't always been easy. I haven't always been easy.


This past year will always be defined by our pregnancy and the loss of my Dad. Neither of which I would have gotten through without Brian. He respected the fact that I tend to go inwards with my grief. He always offered to talk but never pushed. He let me lay on the couch and do nothing on the days that I needed to do that. He let me take my frustrations out on him. He loved in inspite of all of these things.


This year has been nothing short of a roller coaster for both of us. But as we always do, we come out stronger for it. We are one another's best friend. We always have one another's back. We are a team. It is what I've always wanted.


We are heading into our 4thrd year with great things on the horizon. Baby Girl will be here in less than 12 weeks (hopefully not more!) Brian's career is taking off like he never dreamed it could have. We are in a good, good place.


I am a lucky girl. Probably much luckier than I deserve.


No comments: