Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Patience, Love & Surgery

Dear Babycakes,

Tomorrow is the big day...your ankle surgery...I know you are nervous so here is what I am going to try to do (I emphasize try)

**Not to make fun you and your scooter


**Not to make fun of you and your shower chair

**Remember to cross my fingers when I tell you I won't be putting pics of you and the above said items on this blog

**Not kick your leg in the middle of the night

**Remember to give you pain pills on time

**Remember to feed you

**Remember to be nice even when everyone else in the world knows ankle surgery is not as serious as open heart surgery, but you think it is.

Love,

Wifey

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the pics of Bri in his special chairs!

Ella's Mom said...

Good luck, Nurse Bree!