Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where to even begin...

FRIDAY AM: Awoke in a pure state of excitement for two things: a) we are leaving for Vegas and b) I no longer have to keep the secret from my sister that we are crashing her birthday weekend. Keeping secrets from her is hard!!!!!

FRIDAY PM: Settled at The Flamingo, beers in hand, and off to Fremont Street we go for free country concerts. The first true gaggle of Munger girl laughs came when our husbands bum-rushed this guy for a picture:


Rupert from Survivor



After our Rupert sighting, we ventured outside to get a spot to listen to Lady Antebellum's free concert!
SATURDAY AM: Pool time was on our agenda, and it was lovely. Beer, warm weather & laughs



SATURDAY PM: Dinner at Margaritaville, followed by 4 hours of gambling at O'Sheas. More laughs than I can count

SUNDAY AM: We rode the Lazy River at the MGM, than we went our separate ways as that the Zeman had to get ready to attend the very fancy Academy of Country Show ( so jealous!). So Brian and I decided to have date night at Bobby Flay's restaurant, throw some more money at the casnino's and call it a night.

I cannot even explain how much fun we had. I cannot even begin to explain how blessed I feel to have such a wonderful relationship with my sister and brother-n-law. We all are 100% ourselves with one another and the laughs roll out with ease.

I had so much fun getting to spend so much time with my Babycakes... I think we both came away with a deeper appreciation of how good we have it in love & in family.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! I know how hard it is for you to keep a secret, so nice job B - sounds like a very fun trip!