Sunday, April 11, 2010

The BDews have had yet another action packed weekend.

Friday night we celebrated a friends birthday at Lucky strike where I proved my theory that I become a better bowler with each beer I drink.

On Saturday night, these guys:had us all over for dinner. The boys watched baseball while the ladies chatted and were entertained by Emma:


Brian and I ended up staying late into the night playing darts- and lets just say that my theory that alcohol makes you better at sports rang true again!



Corey turned on the 80's music channel and Brian kept us all entertained with his knowledge of songs we had never heard before. I happened to be filming him when we fell upon this gem that had us all doubled over in laughter...only my hubby!


1 comment:

Heather, Jeff, and Emma Wennberg said...

I am glad you didn't put the Chris Farley pic up!! :)