Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girlfriends


Simply put, I have incredible friends. But, as we all know, life gets busy. Add a husband & a few kids to that, and communication amongst friends takes a back seat on the priority list. But the true friends are the ones that you pick up like no time has passed..that is the story of the girls in this picture.

We are all sorority sisters from CU, and they all happen to be my bridesmaids. We all very different in personality, but those differences cause us the biggest laughs.

We spent this past weekend in Sedona, AZ for my bachlorette party. We had so much fun, and I am so thankful that each took time away from their families to spend the weekend with me. We did a little hiking, hot tubbing, shopping, eating and drinking! Mostly we just laughed....those deep belly laughs that only good friends can bring out of you.

I am blessed.

No comments: