Saturday, January 19, 2008

Keeping up with the Jones'

So it has been brought to my attention lately that anybody who is anybody has a blog. I wasn't quite sure what is was until I did a little investigating, and actually think it's a great way to keep everyone up to date on the happenings in one's life.

The latest and greatest on me revolves around the wonderful happenings in my life right now, courtesy of Mr. Brian Dew! We met in December '06, moved in together in April '07, became engaged in July '07 and will be getting married August 9, 2008! When it's right, it's right!

Brian is sincerely the greatest man I know, and I often wonder how I got so lucky!!!?? I never knew this kind of happiness existed. Sure, we have our moments like all couples do, but there is never a second of my day where I doubt his intentions, loyalties or truth.

Brian and I have built a great home together, and often look back on the last year and laugh at how much has changed. The other night I came into the bedroom to find him watching Sports Center with all four (yes, four) dogs and he looked at me and said " Look what you've done to me!!!". I could never love a man who didn't understand my devotion to my own dogs, and am thankful everyday that he does!

On a individual note, I said goodbye to my board position with Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue earlier this week. My two year term was up, and I decided against running again. It was a hard decision, but I know I will never not be involved. This organization forever changed my life, and I am forever indebted.

No comments: