Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy 33rd in Scottsdale


Bri surprised me with a quick trip to AZ (with Nik and Mike) to see Linds and Chris. We had a ball. The drinking, laughing, dancing, eating...and did I mention drinking, were abundant. As Brian said, " I've never seen anyone be able to make you laugh until you almost throw up like when you are with Nik and Linds!".

Our nightly hangout was "Ernie's", which is what Lindsey likes to call an "upscale karaoke bar". In all honesty, the people were quite good, and who would have known we would have been slow dancing at a karaoke bar!!

I simply have the best friends in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nobody else in the world that I can laugh until I almost barf, eat with until I almost barf & drink with until I almost barf. It was a fun weekend, I agree!