Sunday, October 26, 2014

Can she really be 3?





3 years old. Where has the time gone?


I was so excited to be able to host Syd's 3rd birthday this year in our new house! In Denver, our house was just too small but now we can host away! 
 We rented "The Fun Bus" and she screamed in excitement when it pulled up. The Fun Bus is a school bus converted into a tumbling gym.  The kids had so much fun





Swingin' Away

On Sunday, we had our family dinner. Jackey Boy took a selfie and it made me laugh out loud when I found it on my phone. SJ adores these boy and it melts my heart. 

Sydney James, you amaze us. You challenge us with your independent (at times defiant) ways. You keep us our on toes. You make us laugh. You are so smart, so confidant, so silly. Your energy is endless. Strangers stop me to tell me how beautiful they think you are. You are a great Big Sissy.  Your giggle is infectious. I love watching you become you.

There will never be enough words to describe the depths of my love for you, SJ. I thank God every night for sending you to me. You, I adore. 

No comments: