Friday, October 24, 2014

7 Months





Are there any words to describe my love for this boy? Yes, but not enough of them. Miller is 7 months old now and is pure joy. He is the calm while his sister is the storm. He is easy going, has a huge grin, and laughs all the time. His smile lights up the room- it is what every one comments on. I had a friend over recently and she said "He has the sweetest soul." I hope that trait remains always. 

He sat up at 6 months and started truly crawling for the first time on Saturday October 18th. 

He loves to cuddle and pull hair. He adores his Daddy.  He loves Jackey Boy & Coop and recognizes them with huge grins when they walk in the room. My heart melts every time I see them pick him up or give him a quick peck on the head as they walk out the door with their friends. 

He does great at daycare and is to tired every night he can barely make it past 7:30pm. Everyone at school stops me to tell me how happy he is and how much they enjoy going into the baby room to play with him. 

He is my sweet Boo-Boo. 



No comments: