Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Maternity Leave (37 Weeks)

I am officially on Maternity Leave...2 weeks before Baby Boy is here. It is glorious.

My first day off, poor Punk had to have ear tubes put in. She did awesome and only had a bad 10 minutes of waking up out of anesthesia. She bounced back and was her wild self by that evening. Nothing can be worse than the chronic ear infections she has had! I'm to going to lie it was a little nerve wracking to hand my precious girl off to strangers and had to choke back tears more than once...tho I will blame that on pregnancy hormones.


Brian and I celebrated the start of my leave with dinner at Sullivans Steakhouse during Restaurant Week. Delicious dinner and nice to get out with just the two of us.





Now we sit and wait.  C Section is scheduled for Monday March 17th and I hope we make it that long. I am mentally prepared for the 17th and have one helluva cute St Patty's Day hat that will make for great newborn photos so I hope he cooperates.

I cannot wait to meet this boy!!!!

No comments: