Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nella

I can't even remember who turned me onto Kelle Hampton's blog, but I love it.

Written by Kelle, a super cool mom who is gorgeous, artsy and pretty damn funny. She has two adorable little girls. She is a fantastic photographer to boot.

Nella, her second daughter who turns 1 on 1.22.11, was born with Down Syndrome. The diagnosis was a surprise to entire family. Her honesty and raw post about the birth of Nella is here:

http://www.kellehampton.com/p/nellas-birth-story.html

I am excited each day to go to the blog. I always leave wondering how one person can be so creative?

She clearly loves her daughters more than life itself and it is so refreshing to read.

As Nella approaches her 1st birthday they have decided to raise money for the National Down Syndrome Society..this one woman has raised over $65,000 (last time I checked). How amazing is that?

So, if you are looking for an uplifting blog to read, check our Kelly and her girls!

No comments: