Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meds

Dear Fertility Meds,

I am going to cut to the chase, I hate you. I mean, I really hate you.

In no particular order, here is why

**Nightly shots in the stomach, need I say more?

**The development of needle phobia from above said nightly shots.

** Heartburn, like from the depths of my soul, awful horrible heartburn.

**Pre Natals that taste like dead fish and only exasperate above mentioned heartburn

**Daily headaches that pound behind my eyes

**Estrogen patches that upon application to my stomach I can feel burn through my body.

**24/7 nausea from above said estrogen patches.

**Insomnia, at which point when I wake up at approx 1am EVERY FREAKING night, the heartburn kicks in

*Exhaustion. I barely have the ability to talk on the phone after a long day at work (apologies to anyone who I owe a phone call to)
The thought of dealing with you for a few more weeks actually brought a tear to my eye this week. I don't think I would wish you on my worst enemy.
My mom called you "a means to an end" this week. I told her she better be right.



2 comments:

Ella's Mom said...

This is it, Bree, the last time you ever have to do this. I'm praying with everything that I've got that all your blood, sweat & tears is 200% worth it. Love you.

Happy Fun Pants said...

Oh man, I'm with Ella's Mom.

I hope that this pain and agony will come to an end with the outcome you so dearly want.

Hugs to you and B!