Monday, January 18, 2010

Ski Trip


We spent another great weekend in the mountain. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful 2nd home, courtesy of our rents, of course!

Friday night we went with our parents and my sister's family to a pre-birthday party at a friend's condo in Keystone. I was the DD, and drove home a car FULL of drunk people. Nik introduced all of us to the game, "Mexican Train", which was a lot of fun and full of laughs- and when I say laughs, I mean the kind where everyone around the table is rocking back and forth, with no noise coming out of their mouths! My mom was hilarious and still can shock us all these years later!

On Saturday morning Nik, Mike, Brian and boys went skiing and snowboarding.

Nik & Bri snowboarded and I received texts like these from them:

" My kneecaps are broken"
" The boys are lapping us"
" Iam dead"
"I can't stop sweating"
"We are taking a break after 2 runs!"


On Saturday afternoon the Mulloys joined us- which is always a guaranteed good time. The laughs were plentiful fo sho!
Life is good.




No comments: