Monday, March 31, 2008

Jack and the wedding

So a few months ago, my mom asked me to come down to Colorado Springs to go to a Bridal show with her. When I arrived, I saw four little hands frantically waving at me from the backseat- while I am typically thrilled to see my nephews, the idea of taking the boys with us to a Bridal show did not sound like much fun to me!

We were in the show a total of 3 minutes before the " I have to go to the bathroom" and " I am thirsty" bits started. Our solution to entertain them was to allow them to eat candy from every vendor we visited.

Needless to say, Jack began to not feel very well. He later told his dad, "I went to Auntie B's wedding and they stuffed my face with candy!".

Well, this weekend Nikki told the boys they had to run to the mall to pick up their wedding outfits. She said it was no sooner out of her mouth when Jack pitched a fit only comparable to a 2 year old, yelling at her "Didn't I already tell you??? I ALREADY went to Auntie B's wedding and they made me eat too much chocolate. I DO NOT WANT TO GO AGAIN!"

So needless to say, Jack is a bit confused and apparently wants no part of the wedding. Cooper on the other hand, told me he wants to wear his " chic magnet" shirt to the wedding....boys!

No comments: