Thursday, March 26, 2015

Our St. Patty's Day Birthday Boy

Our boy is 1. Unbelievable. Brian and I still remark to one another how shocked we are that not only did we have a 2nd baby, but it was a boy. Miller is so adorable, so sweet and funny. He is laid-back and goes with the flow.  He walked at 9.5 months, says "Mama" "Dada" and has 6 teeth. He is a big boy- bigger than everyone in his new class.

This boy makes my heart swell with love. As soon as he makes eye contact with you, he gives you the biggest grin. He laughs all the time. He is happy. He makes me happy.

Mills, I love you. I adore you. I pray every night you continue to be healthy & happy, that you grow into a man that is loyal & good. Daddy and I will do everything in our power to make sure that happens.

Happy 1st Birthday, Son!











No comments: