Saturday, August 23, 2014

5 Months of Miller



This son of ours...amazing.

First, he is the sweetest little guy ever. All you have to do is make eye contact and he grins from ear to ear. He rarely cries, he just hangs out and smiles! All I ever say is " You are so sweet"...I hope he stays this way forever and ever.

He rolls over, in fact he rolls all over the place. He screeches and screams at the top of his lungs as his way of talking...no quiet cooing from this kid. He is busy and "twitches" all over the place when you hold him, so much in fact, Daddy calls him "Twitch".

He grins every time he sees his big Sissy and puts up with hugs, kisses and the occasional rough smothering of his entire body.

He loves his Daddy somethin' fierce and reserves some pretty big grins for him.

I didn't know this little guy was part of our plan, but now I can't imagine my life without him.


No comments: