Thursday, June 26, 2014

Miller- 3 Months

Our boy is 3 months old and it's about time I documented some things about him.

First of all, he is darling. Huge grin that he easily gives away. He is starting to giggle if you tickle him just right! He is so calm and typically only cries if he is hungry or has a wet diaper. I  honestly can't think of a time he has cried for more than a few minutes as I took too long to feed him ( in his opinion). Somehow, I got lucky with another easy baby.

He is trying to roll and has gotten over a few times from his back to his belly.  He has a ton of hair and fat rolls- could be be cuter? Everyone at his school comments how big he is everyday I pick him up and how much they love my chilled back babe.

Check out these legs!


He sleeps through the night 3-4 nights per week so while it is wonderful, the other nights are such a let down when I hear that pitiful cry at 1am.  But he eats quickly and back to sleep pretty quickly.

I still can't believe we have a son. I still can't believe we have a second child. It is so amazing.


No comments: