Thursday, November 22, 2012

Granny



Just 2 months shy of her 94th birthday, Granny left us.  She was one of a kind- not the bake cookies, snuggle on the couch kind of Grandmother- rather a throw back a glass of wine, hook a fish, shoot a deer kind of Granny. She loved to argue and always thought her way was the right way (wonder where I get it!?!?) But, she also loved her Grandchildren dearly. I know when I needed her most, she stepped up to the plate without blinking an eye. She gave Brian and I a gift when we were at one of the most desperate times in our lives in trying to start a family through medial treatments.

She loved Sydney James so much. She always asked me, "Do you love being a Mom?" and always cried when saying goodbye to SJ. It was always so sweet. 

We will miss you Granny and I promise Sydney will always know what you did for us, and her. 

No comments: