Friday, April 13, 2012

6 Months Old




Dear Punky,


You are 6 months old. Amazing.


A day doesn't go by when you don't make me smile, laugh. A day doesn't go by that I don't end my day thanking God for you.


Daddy and I keep talking about how much you have changed in the last month. You laugh and smile so much easier. You turn your head when your hear your name. You roll side to side. You are practicing sitting up. You absolutly love the "jumpey" toys where you can stand and jump, jump, jump.


You love the dogs and smile anytime you see them. You also got your first scratch from Deacon's paw on your leg, and you didn't even cry!


You also went on your first airplane ride to CT to see Meme, Bubba, Auntie Becky, Uncle Mike, Ella and Chloe.

We are so excited for the coming months, Punky.


I love you more than words can say!



Love, Mommy











No comments: