Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Coop!



Dear Coop,


Happy 7th Birthday, Buddy.

When I think back over this last year I just smile. You have turned into such a silly, funny and thoughtful young boy. You have an ability to talk like no other person I know.

You tell me all the time how you pray for a baby for Uncle Brian and I. You tell me that since you pray for it, it will happen. It warms my heart every time you bring up the topic, which always seems so random in nature, which makes me love you even more.

Your love for our dogs continues to grow and you love to come to our house and play with them. You coined the phrase, " Sadie AWES-O-M-E!" which is still making me smile.

I love your little high pitched voice and your hugs. I love your "performances" and how your body cannot be stopped when you hear music.

Your relationship with Jack runs very deep, and I can tell you from experience with your Mommy, how important that relationship will be when you are adults.

I love you so much and thank God everyday that you are my nephew.

Love,
Auntie B

No comments: