Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Celebration


On Xmas Eve, Babycakes and I stuffed the Durango with presents and headed down to the Springs on Thursday in time to go to church with my parents and the Zemans. Coop and I entertained one another taking pictures as we drove to church (the kid is tooooo cute!)
After church we headed to our 2nd Annual Xmas Eve dinner with the Perry's- neighborhood friends of my sister's. The kids were WILD!

After dinner and drinks, we headed back to Nik's because Santa had a lot to do...like put together this new electric basketball hoop. It took so long I finally but myself to bed. I could hear Bri, Mike and Mike's dad banging away long after I went to bed. I am pretty sure a lot of alcohol was consumed in the process. Maybe next year Bri will have toys to put together for our kiddo?





Christmas morning was RIDICULOUS as usual- we are all very spoiled! We got some very nice high ticket items!



My 2nd Xmas as Mrs Dew was even better than the first!

No comments: