Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thank you

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for the incredible support you've shown us this week.

These flowers have filled our home with the best smells (and we all know how much I love fresh flowers!)
The food has filled our bellys...We enjoyed that beautiful tater tot hotdish and that wonderful spread delivered to us from Old Chicago's.


The cards, emails and voicemails have been so kind, and so encouraging.


We realize this loss is personal to Brian and I and it is all consuming of only our lives, so for that we feel so blessed that all of you have taken time out of your personal lives to make sure we are doing OK.


Friday was the physical end to this pregnancy. I could not have gotten through the day without Brian or my mom, both who were there to wipe the tears and hold my hand.


Our good friend Kari wrote to us, "Now you have two more angels to watch over you"...which I think is a very peaceful way to think of this experience.

We love you all!

No comments: