Sunday, August 31, 2008

My nephews



I know everyone must think their nephews are the cutest kids around, but I am also quite sure, that mine are. I love the time we spend with them, and cherish the little hugs and kisses I get since they are big boys now, and prefer friends to their Auntie B

Yesterday as we were walking into the AFA Game, Cooper grabbed my hand and said "Auntie B, Don't let go of me until I say so!".His sweaty little hand held mine as we walked up the sidewalk, up the 5 flights of stairs and continued to hold it as we looked over the field. I looked down at him at one point at him, and he clinched my hand a little tighter and said, " I am not ready yet!". It just reminded me that my Coopey will always love his Auntie B, even when a Transformer steals his attention away from me!

No comments: