Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mrs. Stephanie Kopet



My college roommate, Stephie Watson, became Mrs. Todd Kopet last night! They were married at a park on Metro campus, than the reception was held at the Tivoli Center.

We had so much fun....and so much alcohol! It was a wonderful night. Stephie looked beautiful, and beamed the whole night. All of our sorority sisters were there, and we laughed, danced and chatted the night away!

As a whole, I am bad about seeing everyone on a regular basis, but I love that we always pick up right where we left off. I think I had a huge smile on my face the whole night!

Nik, Mike and I went to lunch today, and literally were wiping tears from laughter as we recalled stories from last night. The night ended with me terrorizing a security campus cop, and Nikki doing karate kicks and leprechaun heelclicks as we exited!

We are so happy to Todd and Stephie. Their wedding made us that much more excited for ours! I can't wait to be a "Mrs"

No comments: