Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Jackey Boy is 7


Jackey Boy turned 7 years old on May 28th, and we celebrated his birthday with a pool party today!

I could not stop staring at him, wondering where the last 7 years have gone?? Or maybe I was trying to remember life before him...which I can hardly do! I remember holding him for the first time in the airport when I arrived in NC to meet him, and instantly knowing that my life had been changed forever. Who knew you could love something so little, so much?
When I hugged him hello today I told him I couldn't believe he was the same little boy that I used to change diapers on- he smiled at me coyly, than told me to be quiet and was off with his friends! I remember the days when I was the center of his world when I entered a room! I can only imagine how Nik and Mike feel to watch their baby grow into an independent boy!

I am so happy to watch Jack grow into the person he is becoming! He is precocious, hilarious, handsome, smart & stubborn... he and Coopey make my heart proud!


No comments: